For the 6th year in a row, the Subaru Outback was named one of U.S. News & World Report's 2017 Best Cars for Families. It was recognized for it's standard all-wheel drive (AWD) capability, safety and reliability. In addition to those, U.S. News & World Report recognized outstanding room for both passengers & cargo and a user-friendly multimedia system.
The Outback is a deft blend of confident design, standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, spacious interior, award-winning safety technology, and exemplary fuel efficiency. The core technology of the Outback is the Subaru Symmetrical AWD system that sends power to all wheels simultaneously for maximum traction. And in slippery conditions, it instinctively sends power to the wheels with the best traction, helping the driver stay on the road and on course.
Here at All American Subaru in Old Bridge, NJ, safety is of the utmost importance. We're proud to be able to provide a vehicle that exceeds the highest safety standards and is awarded by industry experts as being the best for families. And that isn't even close to the whole story with the 2017 Subaru Outback:
- According to ALG, the 2017 Subaru Outback retains its value better than any other vehicle in it's class.
- Outback is the longest lasting midsize crossover in its class.
- Outback has the best ground clearance of any midsize crossover in its class.
- Outback is the most fuel-efficient midsize crossover in America.
- Outback is the best-selling AWD crossover in its segment for the past 7 years.
Give us a call, chat/text us from our site, email us by filling out the form on this page or stop in to All American Subaru in Old Bridge, NJ to learn more about the 2017 Subaru Outback and test drive one!
With our huge inventory, we're able to offer volume discount pricing on all models. Our goals are simple here at All American Subaru in Old Bridge, NJ: to do business the way you want to do business and to save you time and money!